Nominate a Youth
The Moore for Youth Foundation was formed to inspire success by focusing on the positive in our youth and coming together as a community to celebrate our unspoken heroes.
All nominees will be honored at the Annual Youth Awards ceremony on May 11th, 2020, at the Lake City Community Church in Coeur d’Alene, ID. All nominees will receive an “I’m a Nominee” button to wear at the ceremony. Awards recipient will receive an award as well as a letter of commendation.
Submit nominations by March 13th, 2020
Tell us about the Nominee
Submit this form and a one-page letter about the nominee. Only the letter will be submitted to the judges panel, so please be sure to include the following in your letter about the nominee:
- Nominee’s name & category you’d like to nominate them for.
- Describe how you know the nominee.
- Describe the nominee’s character and actions you have witnessed.Include any special attributes or challenges that set this nominee apart.
- Describe the impact this nominee has on other people. Include any information about how much time, energy or skill is involved.
- Describe the nominee’s level of commitment or dedication.